In this first series I'll dive a bit deeper into some concepts I've encountered multiple times when browsing tutorials and experimenting with electronics:
- Logic Levels, Level Shifting and Voltage dividers
- ADC, PWM and Arduino's analog* methods
- Let's talk! UART, SPI, I2C, 1-Wire
- MOSI, MISO, SCK and SS: what are those?
- Just two wires: SDA and SCL in I2C
- Just one wire! 1-Wire protocol
- Interrupts, Waiting and delaying
- Going to sleep (and saving power)
- There is String and string
- Debugging Arduino programs
This list by no means written in stone and it's meant to go on as I progress into my understanding of electronics. If you have suggestions for new topics or you find errors (being a programmer, making bugged things is quite the norm 😅) please don't esitate to let me know.